Auto AccidentsHave You Been Injured in an Auto Accident?
Berkeley County Car Accident Lawyer
Pursue a Settlement with our Martinsburg & Jefferson County Attorneys
Car accident injuries can be life-altering. Your situation can be made worse if the insurance company denies your claim. Should you find yourself in this predicament, let our Berkeley County auto accident lawyers fight for your legal rights, so that you can focus on healing from your injuries.
Serving Martinsburg Since 1999
Our firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients. We provide you with access to a boutique law firm, where you are never just another case number. With our team, you can always expect compassionate Berkeley County car accident attorneys who are diligently dedicated to pursuing the maximum financial compensation on your behalf.
Automobile Accident Claims Seek to Recover Compensation to Help Pay For:
- Hospital bills accrued for medical treatment
- The cost of medication
- Pain & suffering
- Lost wages due to inability to work
- Rehabilitation costs
Contact Our Team of Auto Accident Attorneys
As soon as possible, seek counsel with our experienced Martinsburg car accident attorneys. Our team opened our firm in 1999 in order to provide professional and effective legal counsel to a community into which we are personally invested.
What to Do After a Car Accident:
- Contact emergency personnel. They can collect a record of the crash and file an official report.
- Seek medical attention immediately. Keep a record of medical bills and treatments performed.
- As soon as you are able, record details of the incident as well as you can remember.
- If possible, send a trusted representative back to the scene to collect photographs.
- Do not discuss the details of your accident with anyone except your attorney.
“Chris Janelle came through for me at a time when I REALLY needed an ally in my corner.”- John B.
“Fabulous people and good at what they do.”- Dena L.
“I felt very confident and relieved and retained them immediately with no regrets.”- Shannon S.
“I highly recommend Chris and his staff when you are looking for someone to assist with those difficult Legal times.”- Mike C.
“Mark is the best attorney.”- Barbara S.
What Happens When You Get Multiple DUIs in West Virginia?Drivers License Suspension Or Revocation, Drunk Driving Charges, DUI, Felony DUI, License Suspension, Multiple Offenses, Penalties
How Long Do You Have to Be Separated Before Getting a Divorce in West Virginia?Divorce
What Rights Do Stepparents Have in West Virginia?Child Custody, Divorce